May Be Is Cancelled. Check back at Noon on 10/26
From the Provincial Knight Marshal
It has been a long wet summer. Tonight there is prediction of a long wet night and day. I happen to be scheduled to be awake from now until fighter practice time, and if the rain comes down as predicted, I should be able to make an unequivocal decision by noon. Then I will sleep through practice time.”
UPDATE: “After the rain I walked through this morning, and the amount predicted over the next 8 hours, I am calling it.
Anyone who wished to engage in unauthorized armored mud sumo may do so at their own pleasure. I will be sleeping.”
Fencing Practice is Cancelled.
From the Provincial Fencing Captain
“I think it would be prudent to cancel fencing practice for tonight in Brooklyn. See you next week.
Dance Practice is Cancelled
From the Whyt Whey Seneschal
“The rain that’s started in the Province this evening is predicted to continue into Wednesday, with a 98% chance of rain during our regular weekly outdoor practice time on Tuesday.
Between the flash flood warnings and the gale-force wind advisory, it seems unlikely that things will improve enough to make for a pleasant evening in the park, so we’re cancelling tomorrow’s session.
See you all next week!”