We are excited to host our first indoor winter fighter practice!
Join us at the Kingsland Bar & Grill
269 Norman Ave #3634, Brooklyn, NY 11222 on Sunday, 1/14 from 12 to 3 pm
- Do you want to learn to fight like the knights of the middle ages?
Our Armored Combat practice is a full-contact sport. We fight with heavy wooden weapons made from rattan and wear metal and leather armor for protection.
- Do you want to learn fine control of the blade like the duelists of the Renaissance?
Our Historical Fencing practice is a limited-contact sport. We fight with light metal swords and wear protective gear and fencing masks to keep each other safe.
The practice will be held in a 1-on-1 duelist format to get us ready for Birka tourneys both the fencing and Bear Pit armored combat.
– PARKING! There is plenty of street parking right by the venue
– Bathrooms on site
– Indoor heated location to change in
– Brick oven pizza and a full bar to celebrate our success afterward
Suggested donation: $10 per person
SPACE RESTRICTIONS: Due to space restrictions no polearms or spears will be allowed