A series of workshop across the Province will be run to prepare banners and other site decorations for Coronation in April.
Here is a list of the scheduled workshops.
- Sunday, March 13th: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Sofya – hosting in Astoria – this workshop is fully booked.
- Saturday, March 19th: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Norana-hosting in Brooklyn. (no arrival before 10 am and must be out by 7 pm)-this workshop is fully booked.
- Sunday, March 20th: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Uji – hosting in Nassau County
- Sunday, March 27th: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Friedrich – hosting in Westchester
- Saturday, April 2nd: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Drasma – hosting in Queens
- Sunday, April 3rd:11 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Sofya – hosting in Astoria
Each workshop is limited to a maximum of five volunteers, to maximize efficiency and safety while working indoors. All sites are indoors and all members are required to wear masks in compliance with current East Kingdom COVID policy and the wishes of the various hosts. (see below for more details).
If you wish to volunteer, please email Sofya Gianetta di Trieste, OL at email@example.com.
Thank you, volunteers!! This is how teamwork makes the dream work!
Yours in Service,
Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to ensure the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.
COVID Event check-in process. All attendees who are eligible to be vaccinated still need to show either proof of full vaccination or a medically-supervised negative COVID test taken within 72 hours of the in-person gathering. Event staff will continue to check this documentation. Attendees over the age of 18 also still need to show a gov’t-issued photo ID or SCA blue card with the same name as the vaccination card/negative test results.
- Host/event staff no longer need to collect contact tracing information.
- As part of the check-in process for attending an in-person gathering, the ATTENDEE will sign a form attesting to the following: “By signing below, you are confirming that you have presented proper identification, along with either proof of being fully vaccinated or a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours prior to the start of the event. (If you present proof of a negative COVID test it must comply with the current SCA COVIDSafe rules)”.